THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED – THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED, COMMENTS LEFT AFTER THE ENTRY PERIOD ARE NOT VALID
Well, that flew by! A whole year of blogging, more in fact. While the official one year anniversary of my first ever blog post might have been in December I only really felt like I got into the swing of it during the first month or so. Plus I erm, well, I forgot all about it until later!
So how to (belatedly) celebrate? Why a giveaway of course!
Some of my favourite, pain in the arse to find polishes of 2012
A truly generous giveaway sponsored by Pretty Serious Cometics
I have two prizes so there will be two lucky winners!
Prize One: HTF UK Polishes
There have been a few polishes in the last year here in the UK that have caused a bit of a stir amongst my fellow lacquerheads, so it seemed only right to spread the joy around a little bit. These are some of my favourite limited editions, hard-to-finds and generally awesome UK polishes.
GOSH ‘For One Night Only’
The re-released, reformulated holo that caused quite a stir. See swatches
A lesser known Gosh polish but nevertheless one that had me hunting for multiple bottles to quell some of the lemmings it created worldwide.
MaxFactor ‘Fantasy Fire’
My first swap polish and the infamous Clarins unicorn pee dupe. See swatches
nails inc ‘New Kings Road’
Stalking TK Maxx stores far and wide for bottles of this beauty. See swatches
nails inc ‘Glamour Glitter’
The magazine freebie that so many people think is a boring glitter but I think is delicate and more complex than it first appears. See swatches
Barry M ‘Jewel Britannia’
The limited edition Jubilee polish from one of my favourite UK brands.
An Emma Bridgewater cosmetics case and an Accessorize pink heart shaped mirror.
Please note: none of the brands in this list are sponsoring or in any way affiliated with this giveaway.
Prize Two: Six Pretty Serious polishes
Yes, you read that correctly. The brilliant Kaz of Pretty Serious Cosmetics will send the second lucky winner the choice of any six polishes from www.pretty-serious.com inclusive of shipping!
You might all know by now that I consider myself part Australian after living tere for ten years, so who better to have sponsor this prize than my favourite Australian brand (well, my favourite brand full stop). You could get the latest Christmas Without Snow collection, or a mix from all the collections. There’s even a few remaining bottles of ‘Emma Louise’ (as I write this!). Whichever you go for I’m sure you’ll love them as much as I do.
The fine print
- The only compulsory entry method is to leave a comment on this giveaway blog post with either your favourite slow cooker meal or the polish you most lust after. Please only post one comment, you can answer both questions if you like but it will still only count as one entry.
- Other non-compulsory entries can be gained by various following options below.
- Please only comment ONE TIME or you will be disqualified.
- Please note it can take up to 24 hours for me to approve comments so if yours doesn’t show up immediately, do not comment a second time.
- Closing date is Friday, February 8th, 2013 at 11:59 pm GMT.
- You must use a valid email address to enter.
- The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway end time.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or another winner will be chosen.
- This is open to individuals of any country who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws.
- Void where prohibited by law.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. A massive tanks to Pretty Serious for sponsoring!