The one exception to my ‘I don’t like orange’ rule: Halloween polishes.
I am terrible at stamping. I’ve said it before, but I keep trying. Every now and again I manage to pull it off – sort of – but I’m still rarely thrilled with my efforts. I’ve tried a few brands of plates, a few recommended polishes and a couple of different stampers and I just couldn’t ever get it quite right. So it was with some skepticism that I ordered some MoYou plates, but oh my word they are amazing!
As I’m sure many of you reading this can appreciate an addiction to nail polish can sometimes get a
little out of control too enthusiastic. Hence my blog sale and also why I’m trying to buy with a bit more of a conscious awareness. Too many of the things in my blog sale are brand new and untried. Too often I’ve bought a polish because it’s part of a collection and not because I really liked it. And far too often I have bought a polish because I think I already have a dupe and I ‘want to do a comparison post’. Let’s be honest though, with somewhere between 1300 and 1600 polishes (vague estimate I know) I’m never really going to get around to the many many comparison posts I’d love to do. I’m unlikely to even get around to swatching all of the unique polishes I own.
I recently bought a bulk lot of vintage polishes and there are sooooo many duplicates that I thought maybe it might be a good opportunity for some other people to get their hands on some older Sally Hansens and Revlons.
4 polishes inc postage £6!
- Pick any 4 polishes (even 4 of the same if you want)
- Postage will be 2nd class
- I’ll only accept requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping is ONLY IN THE UK apart from the following exception:
I fly overseas every now and again, which means I can take polishes. I am only offering this to non-UK residents with whom I have ALREADY swapped with. This is because I need to know that the person at the other end trusts me to get the polishes to them after what could be a considerable delay. Feel free to email me if you think you fit into this category.
- Payments must be made within 24 hours, and please don’t pay it in any way that will cause me to incur fees. Payment is only via Paypal unless you’re in Norwich and prefer cash.
- If payment isn’t made within 24 hours the items will made available to others
- These are all new but in typical ‘vintage condition’ ie the bottles are a bit dusty, labels are good but not all 100% shiny and new looking and there are price stickers on most bottles.
Today I have a couple of Morgan Taylor polishes for for the festive season to show you. Started by the gents behind Gelish, Morgan Taylor are salon quality polishes with a really pretty array of colours and finishes that I was really surprised to see from a new release brand. There’s a whole bunch I’d like to eventually get my hands on.